basskisser

Default The Bush Economy Stinks...and Sinks

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message ...
On 7 Aug 2003 04:19:57 -0700,
(basskisser) wrote:

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message ...
On 6 Aug 2003 04:35:02 -0700,
(basskisser) wrote:

"Bill Cole" wrote in message news:utQXa.70970$Ho3.10315@sccrnsc03...
Steve,
Only the weakest of the weak or those on the verge of going over the edge
ever make a threat in UseNet. I hope you don't push him too far and he ends
up going "postal" on some innocent person.

No, the weakest of the weak call people names, and try to act like
they know everything, call others stupid, dummy, etc. THEY are the
truly weak ones. Why? Simple. They don't have the balls to do anything
like that in real life, so they do it in usenet. Don't cry over it,

If you add "make threats over the internet" to your list, you've pegged
yourself perfectly.

Nah, that's you Steve. I've already given examples of your name calling. Want more?

If you haven't noticed yet, my calling you names is only a parady of
YOU. Sure, it's obvious you really do deserve to be called a stupid
moron, idiot, etc.

Thank you for making my case! By the way, it's PARODY. Now, you are
also a liar. I can give examples of your name calling going WAY back,
before I was ever here. All of the name calling you've done, while
hiding behind a newsgroup, to others.....was THAT a parody of me,
also? On top of that, if you look at any particular thread, you are
always the one to start the name calling.
Steven Shelikoff

(basskisser) wrote:

[...]

Gigging someone for spelling is the furst shore sine of having no
intelligent response on content.

also a liar. I can give examples of your name calling going WAY back,
before I was ever here. All of the name calling you've done, while

Try to find one where I called someone a name first, as you do all the
time.

hiding behind a newsgroup, to others.....was THAT a parody of me,
also? On top of that, if you look at any particular thread, you are
always the one to start the name calling.

We already know you're not able to follow a thread well enough to figure
out who said what, when. If you were, you'd realize that when I call
someone a name, it's in response to something they've already done.

Steve
Jim

basskisser, you must have missed my last question to you when you were talking about
your engineering consulting business. How long have you been on your own? Was it
difficult to start up?

Thanks.

Steven Shelikoff

On 8 Aug 2003 10:42:55 -0700, (basskisser) wrote:

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message ...

(basskisser) wrote:

[...]

Learned from you.

Is that all you can learn? Why don't you try learning something
significant for a change.

also a liar. I can give examples of your name calling going WAY back,
before I was ever here. All of the name calling you've done, while

Try to find one where I called someone a name first, as you do all the
time.

Look NO FURTHER THAN THIS POST!!!!!! Man, you are thick.

There's your problem. You have no clue how to look no further than this
post. You have no idea how to follow a thread or a conversation. You
have no idea how to connect a string of logical thoughts. It's obvious
from just the fact that you say one has to look no further than THIS
post to see where I called someone a name first. You HAVE to look
further than this post or you'll be totally lost, as you usually are.

hiding behind a newsgroup, to others.....was THAT a parody of me,
also? On top of that, if you look at any particular thread, you are
always the one to start the name calling.

We already know you're not able to follow a thread well enough to figure
out who said what, when. If you were, you'd realize that when I call
someone a name, it's in response to something they've already done.

Again, THIS THREAD proves otherwise.

The simple fact that you believe the above proves you have no clue what
you're talking about. And what's even funnier is that you fail to
recognize that my calling you a schoolgirl for name calling is also a
parOdy of you. You are HILARIOUS when you call someone a "little
schoolgirl" for name calling when all they are doing is responding to
your namecalling in kind. If you actually had a point to make, it
should be calling someone a schoolgirl for responding to your
namecalling with more of the same. But you can't think well enough to
come up with that yourself.

Steve
Calif Bill

Actually, I would like to have some examples.
Bill

"basskisser" wrote in message
m...
"Calif Bill" wrote in message

He is too stupid to understand.
Bill

No, I understand perfectly. You are one of the FIRST in a thread to
point out if somebody makes a spelling error, a grammatical error, or
a syntax error. Funny, but when the shoe is on the other foot, you
don't like it!!

basskisser

"Jim" wrote in message news:1mRYa.98327$Ho3.13006@sccrnsc03...
basskisser, you must have missed my last question to you when you were talking about
your engineering consulting business. How long have you been on your own? Was it
difficult to start up?

Thanks.

Sorry, Jim, I thought I responded, perhaps it didn't post:
I've been on my own for four years now. It wasn't too difficult for
me, because I basically work for the same people that I worked for
previously. I'd worked hard for them, and they in turn, promised to
give me work when I went out on my own. I in turn, made a gentleman's
agreement with them that I wouldn't do any engineering work for
anybody that was in direct competition with them. I do odds and ends
for some local firms that do retail building, but I don't do any work
for engineering companies that bid directly against the company I
worked for, in the large industrial arena. So, I guess I'm saying, I
think it would be harder, somewhat, if you didn't have a prior
employer to contract work from. But, there is work out there.