Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default 1st of 2 ballpark questions

Hi,

Thinking of buying a 1965 37' Chris Craft Constellation. The current
owner is a 2-boat guy who started to scrape the hull down in
preparation for a new paint job. Then he moved to another state, and
that's how the boat is now -- partially ready for paint.

Here's the Ballpark question:

Assuming a sound hull, what's a ballpark figure to use to estimate a
repaint by a yard of the hull? Nothing extravagant, just a nice white
hull with a sheer stripe and one at deck level. We're not talking a
Rembrandt, just a nice paint job? (Hint: my local yard said figure
about $100 a running foot)

Thanks!

Boater wannabe questions (Pacific Northwest area) Melandre General 8 June 6th 22 04:07 PM
Lots of questions :) GC General 7 September 16th 04 05:45 AM
Newbie questions Tony Kenny UK Power Boats 7 January 12th 04 08:44 PM
Off the wall head questions chuck h General 8 December 13th 03 01:06 PM