Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Tamaroak

Default `Wouldn't it be nice if...

We do have our priorities, don't we..... Why should we care about these
folks, anyway. They obviously aren't white and most are very poor,
certainly not people that we are used to helping out. Maybe if they were
connected to Halliburton, Bechtel, the Carlyle Group, people who really
need government dollars.

Capt. Jeff

A nice day fishing in Seattle Marshall Banana General 1 September 16th 04 03:21 AM
Nice Sail This Weekend Joe ASA 2 September 14th 04 03:51 PM
FS: Really Nice Windlass in NY Bobsprit Marketplace 9 February 19th 04 04:15 PM
Nice Day for a boat ride Capt. Frank Hopkins General 1 January 28th 04 05:07 AM
Nice day at Sanibel Island Wayne.B General 7 January 4th 04 10:55 PM