Short Wave Sportfishing

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 18:24:22 GMT, "Don White"
wrote:

"Tuuk" wrote in message
snipped rant...

Under the circumstances, I wonder if your energies would be better spent
trying to help your homeland in some way rather than jostling in here?

Speaking of tsunamis, my daughter arrived in Colombo and is heading to
Sumatra with a plane load of medical supplies along with four of her
response team members. They were taken on a aerial survey of the area
hit in Sri Lanka and she said the devastation is just unbelievable.

And she's seen a thing or two in her young life.

Later,

Tom