JohnH

Default Merry Christmas...

....to all, and to all a great night!

I didn't get the new screaming yellow Mustang GT I had my eyes on, but
I did get visits from the kids and grandkids.

After Christmas Eve services last night, the wife and I drove around
looking at many of the beautiful Christmas decorations in the area.
Thought of all the peace and harmony in this news group. Such warmth.

Hope all had a great Christmas and will have an even better New Year!

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes

Merry Christmas - To Me! Bobsprit ASA 3 December 25th 04 08:56 AM
Call it extra flotation, and don't forget the duct tape! Merry Christmas Tinkerntom General 3 December 21st 04 02:46 PM
A Merry Christmas, Belated John Gaquin General 0 December 28th 03 04:06 PM
Merry Christmas one and all. Donal ASA 15 December 28th 03 01:25 AM
Merry Christmas A Christmas gift to everyone.. Mudi Electronics 0 December 21st 03 07:44 AM