Michel

Default Garmin 276C

Has anybody some practical info about the Garmin 276C?

--
Mvg
Michel

Savior Sailor's Soul

"Dave" wrote

Has anybody some practical info about the Garmin 276C

Not a very good way to ask the question. Why don't you tell us what it is
you want to know, instead of asking readers to determine whether their
information is "practical" in your judgment.

Smart people can read between the lines, and provide whatever info they
have.

Lee

Savior Sailor's Soul wrote:
"Dave" wrote

Has anybody some practical info about the Garmin 276C

Not a very good way to ask the question. Why don't you tell us what it is
you want to know, instead of asking readers to determine whether their
information is "practical" in your judgment.

Smart people can read between the lines, and provide whatever info they
have.

Yeah, its called the manual!

web'str

Michael,

It works well. I like the size and brightness of the screen. Battery life is
pretty good too (24 hrs).
Are you having any specific problems?

--
Scott

www.OceanStateServices.com
Portsmouth, Rhode Island

"Michel" wrote in message
Has anybody some practical info about the Garmin 276C?

--
Mvg
Michel

Michel

I finaly got the 276C and I used it for about 200 km yet. Its perfect and
Truus ( we call the woman's voice Truus) is very accurate. I have been in a
very little place looking for a street without end and Truus had no trubble
to find it.
I the return I had twice a blackout, restart but the navigation restarted.
Maybe a bad contact in the sigaretlighter?

--
Mvg
Michel