Harry Krause

Default Really nice day to putter along the ICW!!

Gene Kearns wrote:

Well, it was about 72deg so we decided to just putter South down the
ICW from Southport to North Myrtle Beach... beautiful day to just see
the sights and enjoy nature.

Wasn't it a glorious day? We had high 60s hereabouts, beautiful blue
skies and some high, puffy clouds. I got my garage cleaned out, finally,
and spent some time raking up the "lower 40," aka the back yard.

--
Email sent to is never read.
JimL

Gene,

Nice story. I didn't get to go out today, but got my boat running
with some sat-bil as I hadn't winterized my boat yet. Did manage to
rewire my tach. It was a temporary installation as I didn't know it
was being given to me. :^) The moron, er uh, previously owner had
used red for ground and black for hot. No wonder I had a problem
getting it straight. :^) If tomorrow is as nice as is being
forecasted, I'll get out and tool around in it, inland tho. :^(
Hopefully I'll get to the coast by this coming weekend to do a
little fishing. Glad to see a fellow southerner able to take
advantage of this awesome weather!!! It got cold late in the
afternoon here in Charlotte. Had to put a shirt on by 5:00 pm or
so.

-JimL