Robert11

Default Grand Canyon Trip Recommendations, Please

Hello:

Guess I posted this previously to the wrong group, I'm told.
So, let me please ask here.

Thinking of signing up for one of those week long rafting
trips thru the Grand Canyon.

a. Anyone have any experience or opinions with Grand Canyon Expeditions ?

b. Any other tour outfitters you would suggest ?

c. Probably more important, any to stay away from ?

Thanks, and a happy holiday to all,
Bob

Bob

"Robert11" wrote in message
Hello:

Guess I posted this previously to the wrong group, I'm told.
So, let me please ask here.

Thinking of signing up for one of those week long rafting
trips thru the Grand Canyon.

a. Anyone have any experience or opinions with Grand Canyon Expeditions ?

b. Any other tour outfitters you would suggest ?

c. Probably more important, any to stay away from ?

If you like scenic hiking, a week is way too short.

Bob