Paul Brant

Default Atoms Wind Vane

Hi

I recently lost the rod that links the top of my Atoms Windvane to the
bottom.

Does anyone know of anywhere I might be able to get spares?

Many thanks

Paul

Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Brant
Hi

I recently lost the rod that links the top of my Atoms Windvane to the
bottom.

Does anyone know of anywhere I might be able to get spares?

Many thanks

Paul
Hi Paul, I also have an atoms windvane in my boat, but I never can make it work, maybe something is mising, have you got an instruction guide or maybe a sketch of the windvane? where can see which rod are you looking for?
Regards
Francisco

36 foot waves forecasted for Florida western panhandle Wayne.B General 39 September 21st 04 06:07 PM
VDO wind sensor Pyry Electronics 0 August 15th 04 06:28 PM
Nasty, Nasty, Crazy Day Sailing Today Bart Senior ASA 50 November 17th 03 06:40 AM
Painting wind vane asdex Cruising 2 October 10th 03 02:59 PM
Wind or magnetism? Paul General 3 August 14th 03 03:31 PM