BoatBanter.com

-   -   Atoms Wind Vane (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/26398-atoms-wind-vane.html)

Paul Brant December 20th 04 08:34 PM

Atoms Wind Vane

Hi

I recently lost the rod that links the top of my Atoms Windvane to the
bottom.

Does anyone know of anywhere I might be able to get spares?

Many thanks

Paul

francisco Caceres February 12th 05 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Brant
Hi

I recently lost the rod that links the top of my Atoms Windvane to the
bottom.

Does anyone know of anywhere I might be able to get spares?

Many thanks

Paul

Hi Paul, I also have an atoms windvane in my boat, but I never can make it work, maybe something is mising, have you got an instruction guide or maybe a sketch of the windvane? where can see which rod are you looking for?
Regards
Francisco