P. Fritz

Default Why I'm so shallow

I'd like all of you armchair psychiatrists (you know who you are) to
try and figure out why I have to act so childish, while trying to
convince other people that I am a man. I am obviously not a real man,
or else I could figure out a way to be one instead of acting like a
little kid and calling people names. I wonder why I can't figure out
that I am acting like a little brat. Everyone else knows I am. I never,
ever post anything about boats here, and worse, never even post here
unless it is to call someone names. Pretty shallow of me, right? My
wife ran off and left me alone and bitter. She ran off because I
refused to start acting like an adult male, preferring to pass
judgement on everyone who didn't agree with my beliefs and political
persuassion. If you don't agree with me, I'll call you a petty
little-boy name, because that is the only way I'm able to interject
anything into a conversation.
I think that I'm just the greatest thing on earth, and everyone else is
just fodder. I wonder why then that other people can have a wife, and a
satisfying life and I have to resort to usenet support groups. Even
they don't like me because of my childish attitude. Please help. I'm
even starting to pretend that I'm taking an overseas vacation. Of
course, everyone knows that because of the way I act, no one will go
with me.

P.Fritz

"Dr. Dr. Jonahan P. Smithers, MD, PHD" wrote in message
Basskisser,
When are you going to send me my money?

Asslicker is projecting his own shortcoming once again............
YAWN

"P. Fritz" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Short Wave Sportfishing

On 20 Dec 2004 05:18:43 -0800, "P. Fritz"
wrote:

I'd like all of you armchair psychiatrists (you know who you are) to
try and figure out why I have to act so childish, while trying to
convince other people that I am a man. I am obviously not a real man

It's obvious - you are a Girly Man.

Simple enough. :)

Later,

Tom
Short Wave Sportfishing

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 09:51:01 -0500, "P.Fritz"
wrote:

"Dr. Dr. Jonahan P. Smithers, MD, PHD" wrote in message
Basskisser,
When are you going to send me my money?

Asslicker is projecting his own shortcoming once again............
YAWN

You mean you aren't a Girly Man?

You mean I was...dum dum dum dum...

Duped? Hood winked? Flambozzled? Plimming on the jim jamb?

THE HORROR!!! THE HUMANITY!!!

Later,

Tom

NOYB

"Dr. Dr. Jonahan P. Smithers, MD, PHD" wrote in message
Basskisser,
When are you going to send me my money?

I want my too, dammit. Friggin' welcher.