Chuck Tribolet

Default Have you received your California 2004-2005 boat registration stickers yet?

I wrote my check for California 2004-2005 boat registration on Nov. 19 and mailed it
the next day. The state cashed my check in early December, but I don't have my
stickers yet. Is it just me? or is DMV too busy sending Governator Ahnold's car
registration refund checks?

Yes, I have a copy of the cancelled check in the boat with my registration.

Yes, this is California, we can boat in the winter (I was out yesterday).

--
Chuck Tribolet

http://www.almaden.ibm.com/cs/people/triblet

Silicon Valley: STILL the best day job in the world.