NOYB

Default OT--Uh-oh. What if the anti-war liberals were wrong?

From Reuters:

Saddam Giving Info on Weapons and Funds-Official
Mon December 29, 2003 06:17 AM ET

DUBAI (Reuters) - Saddam Hussein has given his U.S. captors information on
hidden weapons and as much as $40 billion he may have seized while he was
Iraq's president, an Iraqi official was quoted as saying on Monday.
"Saddam has confessed the names of people he told to keep the money and he
gave names of those who have information on equipment and weapons
warehouses," Iyad Allawi, a member of the U.S.-appointed Iraqi Governing
Council, told the London-based Asharq al-Awsat daily.

"The Governing Council is searching for $40 billion worth of funds seized by
Saddam when he was in power and which has been deposited in Switzerland,
Japan, Germany and other countries under the names of fictitious companies,"
Allawi said.

He said the council had asked international legal companies to track the
money.

Allawi said interrogators were now focusing on whether Saddam -- arrested by
U.S. forces this month and held at an undisclosed site -- had any links to
militant groups.

"Interrogators are now focusing on the relationship between him and
terrorist organizations and on funds paid to groups outside Iraq," Allawi
told the newspaper.

It is not clear whether Saddam was ever behind ambushes that have killed at
least 211 U.S. soldiers since Washington declared major combat over on May
1.

The capture of Saddam has not ended guerrilla activity in Iraq, which U.S.
officials believe involves non-Iraqi militant Islamist guerrillas and Saddam
loyalists.

jps

In article .net,
says...
From Reuters:

Tripe. Plenty of info on hidden cash and nothing on weapons.

As the old lady said: "Where's the beef?"
NOYB

"jps" wrote in message
In article .net,
says...
From Reuters:

Tripe. Plenty of info on hidden cash and nothing on weapons.

As the old lady said: "Where's the beef?"

Syria.

Gould 0738

As the old lady said: "Where's the beef?"

Syria.

Before they're done interrogating Saddam, he'll be telling the inquisitors that
the weapons are anywhere (and everywhere) they want them to be.

Funny how we had to capture Saddam and subject him to sleep deprivation
(admitted) and possibly other "techniques" just hoping against hope that he'll
say someting to "unlie" all the bsWMD justifications we were fed this time last
year.

Even is SH never mumbles a word, how would we know? With no weapons to be
found, Bush administration could announce that SH confessed to shipping them
all to Ft. Lauderdale.

NOYB

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
As the old lady said: "Where's the beef?"

Syria.

Before they're done interrogating Saddam, he'll be telling the inquisitors

that
the weapons are anywhere (and everywhere) they want them to be.

Funny how we had to capture Saddam and subject him to sleep deprivation
(admitted) and possibly other "techniques" just hoping against hope that

he'll
say someting to "unlie" all the bsWMD justifications we were fed this time

last
year.

Even is SH never mumbles a word, how would we know? With no weapons to be
found, Bush administration could announce that SH confessed to shipping

them
all to Ft. Lauderdale.

Then bomb Ft. Lauderdale. There's nothing but a bunch of non-chad-punching
Democrats over there anyhow.

Harry Krause

NOYB wrote:
From Reuters:

Saddam Giving Info on Weapons and Funds-Official
Mon December 29, 2003 06:17 AM ET

DUBAI (Reuters) - Saddam Hussein has given his U.S. captors information on
hidden weapons and as much as $40 billion he may have seized while he was
Iraq's president, an Iraqi official was quoted as saying on Monday.
"Saddam has confessed the names of people he told to keep the money and he
gave names of those who have information on equipment and weapons
warehouses," Iyad Allawi, a member of the U.S.-appointed Iraqi Governing
Council, told the London-based Asharq al-Awsat daily.

A member of the "U.S.-appointed Iraqi Governing Council." A statement
from the puppets we installed to replace the dictator?

We can't believe the Bush Administration, because it lies about
everything important, but you believe statements made by a puppet
appointed by the Bush Administration?

And what kinds of "hidden weapons" are under discussion here? The ones
we can't find? The ones we're planting? What?

--
Email sent to is never read.
CCDiver

Why not believe it Harry,? You obviously believe every word of the crap you
dig up on partisan web sites when you google around to find the words that
fit your thoughts and then insult every ones intelligence by posting it
before the NG. Any one who puts more than a micro second of thought in crap
from a partisan source needs a reality check. Remember, what is good for
the goose is good for the gander. Then again, this comes from Reuters.
What's their slant ?

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:
From Reuters:

[...]

Christopher Robin

Check out the mass graves at:

http://www.9neesan.com/massgraves/
Gould 0738

Check out the mass graves at:

http://www.9neesan.com/massgraves/

You guys are a riot.

"OK. So we lied about Iraq having WMD. Don't you stupid arses realize that we
lied to you for your own good? Since we should all be happy that Saddam is out
of power, we should all be happy about the lie that was used to generate public
support for the expedition. Saddam did this long list of terrible things! I
mean, really......his own people couldn't trust him!"

He was a *******. No doubt. You guys should have said all along "Let's go to
Iraq to oust a *******," not spin a cover story that it was "never about WMD"
only after the weapons are nowhere to be found.