mc

Default FS: Original Blue Hole OCA

Old, but not used in several years. Dirty, but cleans up well. It's been
stored on my shed for the past several years and it's time for someone to
put it to good use. Bow & stern styrofoam inserts, old inflatable
floatation included. I bought it from the original owner 10-12 years ago
and have used it very little in that time. He raced it so it's a little
banged up, but still has lots of life left in it. Asking $550/OBO. Located
in Northern Virginia. (703) 314-1501

Plugging Drain Hole camp Boat Building 0 April 28th 04 04:29 PM
FS: Blue Sea Systems electrical items for auction in eBay Peter Kennedy Marketplace 0 March 16th 04 08:28 PM
Bound for Blue Voyages T.R.H. Cruising 0 March 15th 04 06:55 AM
Harry's lobster boat? Gould 0738 General 3 December 23rd 03 06:24 AM
Glue blue poly tarp? Fred Williams Boat Building 9 July 12th 03 11:46 PM