Jim

Default ( OT ) Canada busy sending back Bush-dodgers

SO TO SPEAK

Canada busy sending back Bush-dodgers

The flood of American liberals sneaking across the border into Canada
has intensified in the past week, sparking calls for increased patrols
to stop the illegal immigration.

The re-election of President Bush is prompting the exodus among
left-leaning citizens who fear they'll soon be required to hunt, pray
and agree with Bill O'Reilly.

Canadian border farmers say it's not uncommon to see dozens of sociology
professors, animal rights activists, lawyers and Unitarians crossing
their fields at night.

"I went out to milk the cows the other day, and there was a Hollywood
producer huddled in the barn," said Manitoba farmer Red Greenfield,
whose acreage borders North Dakota. The producer was cold, exhausted and
hungry. "He asked me if I could spare a latte and some free-range
chicken. When I said I didn't have any, he left. Didn't even get a
chance to show him my screenplay, eh?"

In an effort to stop the illegal aliens, Greenfield erected higher
fences, but the liberals scaled them. So he tried installing speakers
that blare Rush Limbaugh across the fields. "Not real effective," he
said. "The liberals still got through, and Rush annoyed the cows so much
they wouldn't give milk."

Officials are particularly concerned about smugglers who meet liberals
near the Canadian border, pack them into Volvo station wagons, drive
them across the border and leave them to fend for themselves. "A lot of
these people are not prepared for rugged conditions," an Ontario border
patrolman said. "I found one carload without a drop of
drinking water. They did have a nice little Napa Valley cabernet, though."

When liberals are caught, they're sent back across the border, often
wailing loudly that they fear retribution from conservatives. Rumors
have been circulating about the Bush administration establishing
re-education camps in which liberals will be forced to drink domestic
beer and watch NASCAR. In the days since the election, liberals have
turned to sometimes ingenious ways of crossing the border. Some have
taken to posing as senior citizens on bus trips to buy cheap Canadian
prescription drugs. After catching a half-dozen young vegans disguised
in powdered wigs, Canadian immigration authorities began stopping buses
and quizzing the supposed senior-citizen passengers. "If they can't
identify the accordion player on The Lawrence Welk Show, we get
suspicious about their age," an official said. Canadian citizens have
complained that the illegal immigrants are creating an organic-broccoli
shortage and renting all the good Susan Sarandon movies.

"I feel sorry for American liberals, but the Canadian economy just can't
support them," an Ottawa resident said. "How many lawyers and
art-history majors does one country need?"

In an effort to ease tensions between the United States and Canada, Vice
President Dick Cheney met with the Canadian ambassador and pledged that
the administration would take steps to reassure liberals, a source close
to Cheney said. "We're going to have some Peter, Paul & Mary concerts.
And we might put some endangered species on postage stamps. The
president is determined to reach out."
Don White

"Jim" wrote in message
SO TO SPEAK

Canada busy sending back Bush-dodgers

The flood of American liberals sneaking across the border into Canada
has intensified in the past week, sparking calls for increased patrols
to stop the illegal immigration.

snip

So that's why George W is coming up here next week. He'll be on a hunting
trip to track down persecuted liberals trying to flee the iron fist of the
Repugnicans.

JohnH

On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 17:00:07 GMT, Jim wrote:

SO TO SPEAK

[...]

Great article! I imagine Rush Limbaugh blaring over the plains *would*
curdle some milk.. :)

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
NOYB

"JohnH" wrote in message
On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 17:00:07 GMT, Jim wrote:

SO TO SPEAK

Canada busy sending back Bush-dodgers

The flood of American liberals sneaking across the border into Canada
has intensified in the past week, sparking calls for increased patrols
to stop the illegal immigration.

The re-election of President Bush is prompting the exodus among
left-leaning citizens who fear they'll soon be required to hunt, pray
and agree with Bill O'Reilly

Hehehe. They can run, but they can't hide. Fox just received an OK to
start airing Fox News over Canadian satellite services.

http://www.crtc.gc.ca/archive/ENG/No.../pb2004-88.htm

It won't be long before Don White becomes a conservative and starts looking
for ways to emigrate into the US.

JohnH

On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 09:54:08 -0500, "NOYB" wrote:

"JohnH" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 17:00:07 GMT, Jim wrote:

SO TO SPEAK

Canada busy sending back Bush-dodgers

The flood of American liberals sneaking across the border into Canada
has intensified in the past week, sparking calls for increased patrols
to stop the illegal immigration.

The re-election of President Bush is prompting the exodus among
left-leaning citizens who fear they'll soon be required to hunt, pray
and agree with Bill O'Reilly

Hehehe. They can run, but they can't hide. Fox just received an OK to
start airing Fox News over Canadian satellite services.

http://www.crtc.gc.ca/archive/ENG/No.../pb2004-88.htm

It won't be long before Don White becomes a conservative and starts looking
for ways to emigrate into the US.

Hearing both sides of a story will be most confusing for a while.
Hopefully they'll catch on.

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

NOYB

"JohnH" wrote in message
[...]

It only takes an intelligent adult about 30 seconds to realize that Fox
News is right-wing bullship.

It took me 2 seconds...and then I knew I was listening to the right channel.

Jim Carter

"NOYB" wrote in message
I'm sure his feelings will be hurt.

Well, the people of Canada are a lot more polite that those in Columbia
that wanted to assassinate the SOB.
Here, if we dislike a person, we just ignore them.

Bush has got to be the dumbest leader of a Country the world has ever seen.

Jim Carter

Bert Robbins

JohnH wrote:
On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 09:54:08 -0500, "NOYB" wrote:

"JohnH" wrote in message
om...
[...]

You mean, "The Reich Channel," right?

If you would stop demonizing your opponents you might be able to think
clearly and come up with a plan to unseat them like the did to you.

Bert Robbins

"JohnH" wrote in message
news:kvsgq058hpgook9gg14iubnvro44k4aiic@4ax .com...
[...]

Oh...ok..."The Lying Fascist Channel," how's that?

I'm surprised you'd bring up demonization, since it is one of the three
tactics the GOP used to keep the idiot in the White House...the other
two being fear-mongering and electronic ballot box manipulation.

You have just demonstrated your inability to think clearly. Let go of the
hate.

JohnH

"JohnH" wrote in message
[...]

Harry spends most of his time trying to learn new dance steps to try
out on the group.

His latest is the "NGO Weasel Whisker Twitch".