Short Wave Sportfishing

Default Happy Thanksgiving to all...

I am being summoned to the main house, thus, I'm off line for the rest
of the day - I can't hide anymore. :)

To all and sundry - many thanks for allowing me to join the merry
rec.boats band.

And to all who have relatives serving our country far and well away -
my personal thanks - Semper Fi.

And to everybody else - Happy Thanksgiving.

Peace.

Later,

Tom

"Beware the one legged man in a butt
kicking contest - he is there for a
reason."

Wun Hung Lo - date unknown
Don White

"Gene Kearns" . wrote in
message
I've been banished from the kitchen for unauthorized nibbling of the
dinner food, as it was being prepared.... ... I think it was that
handful of toasted pecans for the pie that finally did it....

oh, well.... there's a Bond marathon going on, that's pretty cool! I
watched Thunderball (SpikeTV). I always love that one. It was filmed
in 1965 and I was there in Nassau, three years later, and stayed in
the same hotel that it was filmed in.... The Sheraton British
Colonial. I think it has changed names, now. I went SCUBA diving on
the same spots as the filming. It always brings back fond memories...

You lucky guys... it's pouring rain here with high winds and I'm bored.
Guess I'll have to go downstairs and use the Bowflex for a while. I think I
need it after struggling to throw my 26' x 18' canvas tarp up over my
sailboat yesterday.

Don White

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

It's clear here with 30-40 mph wind gusts, but the temp is in the 60s.
Just put the turkey in the oven.

--

No turkey here...the wife just ordered home delivered pizza.....Greco I
believe.

JohnH

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 21:24:36 GMT, "Don White"
wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

It's clear here with 30-40 mph wind gusts, but the temp is in the 60s.
Just put the turkey in the oven.

--

No turkey here...the wife just ordered home delivered pizza.....Greco I
believe.

Get yourself a smoker and do a turkey!

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
Don White

"JohnH" wrote in message

Get yourself a smoker and do a turkey!

John H

Sorry...we're non-smokers in this house. My wife has a large pan to use in
the oven.

Happy Thanksgiving John Gaquin General 5 November 25th 04 12:41 AM
Kerry really concedes Gould 0738 General 89 November 22nd 04 02:09 PM
Happy Thanksgiving Chris Boat Building 0 November 27th 03 03:18 PM
OT HAPPY Thanksgiving To All Capt. Frank Hopkins General 0 November 27th 03 03:02 AM
Happy Thanksgiving Bobsprit ASA 1 November 26th 03 08:55 PM