Don White

"Gene Kearns" . wrote in
message
I've been banished from the kitchen for unauthorized nibbling of the
dinner food, as it was being prepared.... ... I think it was that
handful of toasted pecans for the pie that finally did it....

oh, well.... there's a Bond marathon going on, that's pretty cool! I
watched Thunderball (SpikeTV). I always love that one. It was filmed
in 1965 and I was there in Nassau, three years later, and stayed in
the same hotel that it was filmed in.... The Sheraton British
Colonial. I think it has changed names, now. I went SCUBA diving on
the same spots as the filming. It always brings back fond memories...

You lucky guys... it's pouring rain here with high winds and I'm bored.
Guess I'll have to go downstairs and use the Bowflex for a while. I think I
need it after struggling to throw my 26' x 18' canvas tarp up over my
sailboat yesterday.