Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Dan O'Connell

Default Gloves?

This may be off topic (LOL) but does anyone have a favorite brand of very
cold water/airtemp paddling gloves. I bought a pair of Marmot
windproof/water resistant gloves this week..and froze the instant they got
wet. Is neoprene the best...etc? I also have super lightweight
pogies/mambas...so coupled with something else thinner and with tacky grip
may be my goal? Thanks in advance...this group always has the best advice
as usual....Dan O