Harry Krause

Default An off-topic Christmas Wish

Butch Ammon wrote:
It's been sad to watch Butch devolve into part of the mindless
Kollective of Konservative Borg that pollute this part of the ocean.

Devolve? Uh, no..... I've always admired conservatives and people who still
hang onto what little values we all have left.

Conservatives don't have any values at all, except what is in their
wallets. They pay lip service to so-called "moral" values, but there's
little evidence they live the life the want to impose on others.

May I suggest you read Zell
Miller's book "A National Party No More".

Miller is just another Konservative Krackpot who had planned to switch,
BORG-like, to the GOP.

--
Email sent to is never read.
Harry Krause

Butch Ammon wrote:

It's been sad to watch Butch devolve into part of the mindless
Kollective of Konservative Borg that pollute this part of the ocean.

Devolve? Uh, no..... I've always admired conservatives and people who still
hang onto what little values we all have left. May I suggest you read Zell
Miller's book "A National Party No More". It will give you a much needed "wake
up call". Today's liberals are so far left, they are about to fall over. It's
sad.

Take care.

Butch Ammon

Today's liberals have fallen into the center, Butch. You obviously know
no history. The liberals of the 1960s had balls and were quite radical.
It's the right that has tipped over. But since you are part of the
extreme right, you don't see it.

--
Email sent to is never read.
Florida Keyz

my OT wish, all you OT's would go away.

Butch Ammon

my OT wish, all you OT's would go away.

I know how you must feel, Floridakeyz.... Believe me. Arguing about Off Topic
posts and demanding that people just submit On Topic posts, is pointless.

This is an unmoderated NG, so anything goes. I would guess 90% of the people
here have their boats wrapped up and winterized, so there is not much else to
do.

I hope you have a nice holiday and a great new year.

Butch Ammon
Butch Ammon

Butch apparently got on your "last good nerve", but I have found him to be a
regular guy. Exactly the kind of person who comes here to gas-bag about
boats,
and goes away disgruntled, or disappointed, or simply shaking their heads.

*preach ON*

The regulars in this group do little to contain or reduce the off-topic
bullsh*t
that goes on here. In the absence of a Charter or FAQ, the regulars
determine
the flavor and content of the group.

"preach OFF"

Before you dump on Butch, refresh your messages. IMO, 60% crap.
Regards,
noah

Wow! Thanks, noah....

I have been on "wrecked.boats" since 1999 when my dad gave me his old 17'
trihull. I have always tried my best to not cause trouble.

There's a saying about "if you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything
at all". So I just try to abide by that saying most of the time.

Take care and have a great new years!

Butch Ammon
Eric H

Nice hearing from you, Butch. Haven't been here for awhile myself and was
wondering where you went. Stick around, the OTBS is only a little deeper
than it was last winter.

Eric H

Maybe bb was only trying to tell Butch that the content of the NG will be no
different in the spring and did not mean to dis Butch. Hope so, since
there's been way too much of that of late. And during the holidays, no less.
Peace to all.

Eric H

Stop wasting your keyboard, FK.

A Dickens Christmas Harry Krause General 0 December 25th 03 11:30 AM
Christmas Washinton DC Calif Bill General 0 December 24th 03 11:03 PM
Merry Christmas to all of you in rec.boats... :-) (03) Stig Arne Bye General 1 December 23rd 03 11:19 PM
Christmas at Sea Keith General 5 December 18th 03 03:26 PM
on topic/off topic same ole General 2 December 10th 03 01:02 AM