Glenn S.

Default FOR SALE: 1999 Mallard 37 foot Travel Trailer

FOR SALE: 1999 Mallard 37' Travel Trailer

Sleeps 8-10
Bunks and separate table/convertible bed in rear
Kitchen table/convertible bed in kitchen
Sofa / jack-knife bed in living room
Bed in front bedroom

Kitchen
Gas range / microwave / 3-way Fridge / sink

Excellent condition

$12,000 OBO

located on campsite (paid til 01/01/05) at Raystown, PA
owner located in Harpers Ferry, WV

pictures at http://icanhelp56.homestead.com/Mallard002.html

--
G.D.Smith
Harpers Ferry, WV

FOR SALE: 2003 Swee****er 22' Pontoon Boat
http://icanhelp56.homestead.com/gs_pontoon01.html

---

Gould 0738

Does it float?
JimH

Did Minnie Pearl decorate it?

Short Wave Sportfishing

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 12:29:24 -0500, "Glenn S."
wrote:

FOR SALE: 1999 Mallard 37' Travel Trailer

I wouldn't buy anything named after a duck.

Live long and prosper,

Tom

Wayne.B

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 18:42:27 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

FOR SALE: 1999 Mallard 37' Travel Trailer

I wouldn't buy anything named after a duck.

====================================

Can we assume you once had a fowl experience with a mallard? Perhaps
not what it was quacked up to be?

Short Wave Sportfishing

wrote:

FOR SALE: 1999 Mallard 37' Travel Trailer

I wouldn't buy anything named after a duck.

====================================

Can we assume you once had a fowl experience with a mallard? Perhaps
not what it was quacked up to be?

I hate ducks. And geese. And swans.

Chickens I like.

Ducks I don't.

Later,

Tom

Wayne.B

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 19:08:29 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

I hate ducks. And geese. And swans.

===============================

Swans are nasty. I once had one take a chip out of my gel coat at
Fishers Island West Harbor because we weren't feeding him quite as
fast as he wanted.

My favorite fowl story however is about a turkey that chased my mother
when I was a kid. My brother and I thought that was about the
funniest thing we'd ever seen.

Don ßćiley

"Glenn S." wrote in message

pictures at http://icanhelp56.homestead.com/Mallard002.html

Looks like the lady in the blue coat is already interested.

db

Don ßćiley

communications).

It is these sets of words and numbers (and combinations of them), under a
particular category, that are placed in the Dictionary computers.

The whole system was developed by the NSA.

P51-
The only known public reference to the ECHELON system was made in relation to
the Menwith Hill station. In July 1988, a United States newspaper, the
Cleveland Plain Dealer, published a story about electronic monitoring of
phone calls of a Republican senator, Strom Thurmond. The alleged monitoring
occurred at Menwith Hill.

Margaret Newsham worked at Menwith Hill as a contract employee of Lockheed
Space and Missiles Corporation. She is said to have told congress staff that,
while at Menwith, she was able to listen through earphones to telephone calls
being monitored.

When investigators subpoenaed witnesses and sought access to plans and manuals
for the ECHELON system, they found there were no formal controls over who
could be targeted; junior staff were able to feed in target names to be
searched for by the computers without any check of their authorization to
do so.

None of this is surprising and it is likely to be insignificant compared with
official abuse of the system.

The capabilities of the ECHELON system are so great, and the secrecy
surrounding it makes it so