BoatBanter.com

-   -   Thank You Veterans (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/25061-thank-you-veterans.html)

John Gaquin November 13th 04 06:07 PM

"JimH" wrote in message news:x5mdnXAl_s1N8g7cRVn-

My thanks to all you Veterans out there for your service to our Country.

Thanks for the thought, Jim, and my thanks also to all the other vets.

And to those who serve in other ways. I have a two good friends in my town
whose sons are Marines in Fallujah. My God, I don't know how they carry on.
Thirty-five years ago I didn't give much thought to what my parents were
dealing with. Sometimes I think it might be easier to be able to shoot
back.