Short Wave Sportfishing

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 22:09:22 -0500, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 19:20:21 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 14:17:54 -0500, "Gary Warner"
wrote:

Life is the leading cause of death.

Just another good reason to get that heater into your boat and enjoy...

Damn straight...

================================

Better yet, move to Florida, avoid the heater, avoid winterization and
go around saying things like "what is winter?".

I just mentioned that to my lovely, long suffering bride yesterday and
her exact words were "What?!? And miss the lovely New England
Winter!?!"

What is a heater?

1 - An apparatus that heats or provides heat.
2 - One who heats something or tends a heating apparatus.
3 - Slang. A pistol.
4 - Baseball. A fastball.

Later,

Tom

Short Wave Sportfishing

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 22:53:57 -0500, Eisboch
wrote:

Don White wrote:
"Wayne.B" wrote in message
================================

Better yet, move to Florida, avoid the heater, avoid winterization and
go around saying things like "what is winter?".

But then you'd have to put up with alll those 'old guys'...running around
with their pants pulled up too high and complaining about government. :-)

Hey! I resent that!

I'm sure he meant it in the kindest, most nuanced way possible.

Later,

Tom

Short Wave Sportfishing

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 03:21:31 GMT, "Don White"
wrote:

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
================================

Better yet, move to Florida, avoid the heater, avoid winterization and
go around saying things like "what is winter?".

But then you'd have to put up with alll those 'old guys'...running around
with their pants pulled up too high and complaining about government. :-)

¿Que? :)

Live long and prosper,

Tom

Eisboch

wrote:

Don White wrote:

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
================================

Better yet, move to Florida, avoid the heater, avoid winterization and
go around saying things like "what is winter?".

But then you'd have to put up with alll those 'old guys'...running around
with their pants pulled up too high and complaining about government. :-)

Hey! I resent that!

I'm sure he meant it in the kindest, most nuanced way possible.

Later,

Tom

Yeah, sure. It's the nuance that ****ed me off.

Eisboch
thunder

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 11:59:11 +0000, Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:

I just mentioned that to my lovely, long suffering bride yesterday and her
exact words were "What?!? And miss the lovely New England Winter!?!"

My problem with winter isn't the white stuff, it's all the brown time
between now and April. I'll also say the transition times, the spring
greening and the autumn color, are almost worth it, almost.

Short Wave Sportfishing

wrote:

Don White wrote:

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
================================

Better yet, move to Florida, avoid the heater, avoid winterization and
go around saying things like "what is winter?".

But then you'd have to put up with alll those 'old guys'...running around
with their pants pulled up too high and complaining about government. :-)

Hey! I resent that!

I'm sure he meant it in the kindest, most nuanced way possible.

Yeah, sure. It's the nuance that ****ed me off.

Nuance is as nuance does.

Later,

Tom
Short Wave Sportfishing

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 07:12:09 -0500, thunder
wrote:

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 11:59:11 +0000, Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:

I just mentioned that to my lovely, long suffering bride yesterday and her
exact words were "What?!? And miss the lovely New England Winter!?!"

My problem with winter isn't the white stuff, it's all the brown time
between now and April. I'll also say the transition times, the spring
greening and the autumn color, are almost worth it, almost.

I hear you.

Then again, my wife is one of those artsy fartsy types and sees beauty
in everything.

I guess that's why we've been married so long. :)

Later,

Tom
.JIMinFL

It got down to 58 last night. I had to put a jacket on to walk the dog this
morning. I kinda miss summer.
JIMinFL
"Eisboch" wrote in message
Florida summers suck. Florida winters are heaven.

Eisboch

Eisboch

"Eisboch" wrote in message

Florida summers suck. Florida winters are heaven.

Eisboch

Howdy Jim!

Still tapping my foot, waiting for Major to .... well, you get the drift.

Eisboch
Wayne.B

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 20:21:56 -0800, "-rick-" wrote:

I can put on a jacket and be comfortable here but can't take off enough clothes
to endure a Florida summer.

Not without being arrested.