basskisser

Default Fox News has Kerry Trending Up...

"J. Smithers" wrote in message news:7qzhd.285112$wV.95347@attbi_s54...
PS - Harry the fact that you're still hung up on national polls when
virtually all the polls
are tied within the margin of error shows how silly you are.

And you are silly thinking that because you change your address people
won't know who you are after you've made an ass of yourself, Dr.
Smithe!!!!!!!

Jon Smithe server: 24.98.9.150
J. Smithers server: 24.98.9.150
JimH

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"J. Smithers" wrote in message
PS - Harry the fact that you're still hung up on national polls when
virtually all the polls
are tied within the margin of error shows how silly you are.

And you are silly thinking that because you change your address people
won't know who you are after you've made an ass of yourself, Dr.
Smithe!!!!!!!

Jon Smithe server: 24.98.9.150
J. Smithers server: 24.98.9.150

My, how talented you are. Did you figure that out all by yourself?

Dr. Smithers

LOL and you think I was trying to change my identity by changing my name
from Smithe to Smithers, and than responding to the posts I made as Smithe?
As a recipient of the Noble Prize in Medicine, I feel I am qualified to tell
you that your Fetal Alcohol Syndrome is getting progressively worse.

"J. Smithers" wrote in message
PS - Harry the fact that you're still hung up on national polls when
virtually all the polls
are tied within the margin of error shows how silly you are.

And you are silly thinking that because you change your address people
won't know who you are after you've made an ass of yourself, Dr.
Smithe!!!!!!!

Jon Smithe server: 24.98.9.150
J. Smithers server: 24.98.9.150

Gould 0738

As a recipient of the Noble Prize in Medicine,

Yeah- but it was only for about 30 seconds. The UPS driver ran right back up to
your porch, apologized for the address error, and took that nuisance of a prize
out of your life forever. :-)

basskisser

"Dr. Smithers" wrote in message news:OvQhd.356095$D%.164559@attbi_s51...
Wait, Gould, not you too. Don't tell me you don't believe my Nobel Prize
story. Next thing you will be doubting the veracity of my doctor doctor
degrees.

I doubt them. Please provide evidence of such.