NOYB

Default Anyone who supports Bush & Claims to be Pro Life

I'm pro-*innocent*-life, but Arabs aren't innocent. They're either
terrorists...or terrorist sympathizers. I've also come to realize that
Democrats are terrorist sympathizers too.

Here's a "Letter to the Editor" from a pro-Kerry fella to the Naples Daily
News:

"
Editor, Naples Daily News:

I thought the letter written by Jim Spounias published Sept. 27 was one of
the best letters I've ever read. I agree with him.

I firmly believe that the actions of the United States during this past
century have resulted in a "blood bath" of unprecedented proportions
worldwide.

Why don't we let other countries solve their own problems instead of
invading them and causing even more death, suffering and destruction? We did
it during both world wars and other wars since that time. We had no business
being in Vietnam or now in Iraq and Afghanistan.

If we weren't in Iraq, there would be no beheadings of our citizens there.
There would not be over a thousand U.S. troops killed and disabled and
thousands of Iraqis killed and maimed. The war on terror is a deception. We
are at war for commercial reasons. The United States has become a corporate
ruling world power, causing death and destruction for monetary gain.

It's a fallacy that if we hadn't invaded Europe, Vietnam, the Pacific
Islands, dropped bombs on Japan and invaded Iraq, all those dictators would
be over here conquering this country. There is no salient evidence of that.

The Muslim world doesn't hate us because of our religion and freedoms. They
hate us because we try to force our ways of doing things on them and
disrupting their way of life.

"The worst disease in the world is the plague of vengeance." (Dr. Karl
Menninger)

He sounds an awful lot like Kanter, basskisser, DSK, Don White, you...and
particularly bin Laden.

dixon

"NOYB" wrote in message
I'm pro-*innocent*-life, but Arabs aren't innocent. They're either
terrorists...or terrorist sympathizers. I've also come to realize that
Democrats are terrorist sympathizers too.

Just a second opinion--- you really are out of your mind.
Dixon