Viktor

Default Zodiac rib problem

Hi all,
I have a zodiac yacht line 3.10m rib.
It was in the sea 6 weeks and when I took it out the bottom
(both hull and tubes) were covered in green slimy stuff.
What can I use to treat the bottom of my rib that is safe for the
inflatable?

Thanks

Short Wave Sportfishing

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 17:28:36 +0100, "Viktor" wrote:

Hi all,
I have a zodiac yacht line 3.10m rib.
It was in the sea 6 weeks and when I took it out the bottom
(both hull and tubes) were covered in green slimy stuff.
What can I use to treat the bottom of my rib that is safe for the
inflatable?

Unless you want to bottom paint it, you are probably going to have to
haul it out once in a while and water blast it.

I have seen some inflatable bottom painted, but not many.

It is a rigid hull?

Later,

Tom
-----------
"Angling may be said to be so
like the mathematics that it
can never be fully learnt..."

Izaak Walton "The Compleat Angler", 1653

Short Wave Sportfishing

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 22:34:22 +0100, "Victor" wrote:

Yep its a rigid hull.
Couuld I treat it with the anti foul paint just like a normal boat?

Don't know why not.

Later,

Tom
Wayne.B

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 22:34:22 +0100, "Victor" wrote:

Couuld I treat it with the anti foul paint just like a normal boat?

==================

http://www.mdramazon.com/23.htm

Matt Lang

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote in message . ..
On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 22:34:22 +0100, "Victor" wrote:

Yep its a rigid hull.
Couuld I treat it with the anti foul paint just like a normal boat?

Don't know why not.

Later,

Tom

I agree. The RIB's hull is just like a normal glass boat. Use anything
used on glass boats on the Rigid part

Matt
Victor

Thaks to all replies folks!

Short Wave Sportfishing

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 23:54:03 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 22:34:22 +0100, "Victor" wrote:

Couuld I treat it with the anti foul paint just like a normal boat?

==================

http://www.mdramazon.com/23.htm

I looked and looked and looked....

That one goes into my product file. :)

Later,

Tom

Johnson outboard problem Garland Gray II Cruising 4 July 13th 10 02:48 PM
fuel delivery problem on outboard? help Russell Hermansen General 9 October 7th 03 01:40 AM
Johnson outboard problem Garland Gray II General 10 October 3rd 03 06:45 PM
vhf problem Dave Skolnick Electronics 2 August 18th 03 07:52 PM
back with a problem now Nancy General 14 August 2nd 03 04:43 AM