Florida Keyz

Default O.T's if you want to know my opinion of your

dumb axx OT posts, ask me. If ,
you have the balls to use your real email address.
Harry Krause

No one gives a **** about your opinion.

--
"...vice president (Cheney), I'm surprised to hear him talk about
records. When he was one of 435 members of the United States House, he

- Senator John Edwards, 10/05/04
Jim

You have to love an off topic post complaining about . . . off topic posts

Florida Keyz wrote:

dumb axx OT posts, ask me. If ,
you have the balls to use your real email address.

Florida Keyz

Way to go there Jimmy!
Florida Keyz

Jimmy, Looking for your email ,, balk!

Jim

I have no interest in receiving your email. It would get deleted with
all the rest of the SPAM.

Ask yourself, why do you continue to send off topic posts bitching about
off topic posts?

Your ot posts don't even say anything. Nothing. Just bitching.