Doug Kanter

Default OT--Congratulations to the 4th ID

"thunder" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 17:11:14 +0000, Jack Meholf wrote:

Are you suggesting that the Iraqi's are not pleased that SH has been
captured? CNN feels that it is a "monumental day in history", is it
because they are paid off by Halliburton Corp?

Are you suggesting that *all* Iraqis are pleased that SH has been
captured? It's great that he has been captured, but there is still a long
road ahead.

Isn't it interesting? When CNN shows footage of a soldier who represents our
worst, laughing about what a gas it was to shoot someone, the Bush Borg crew
assumes it's staged or constructed. When CNN shows footage of people dancing
in the streets, the same Borg assume that it's accurate and totally
representative of the entire reality in Iraq.

Bert Robbins

Yeah, we'll give the guilty ******* a fair trial and then shoot him!

"Don White" wrote in message
Whoa there! That maybe the way things are done out in the

Everglades....but
in the 'real world' a trial will be included somewhere in your senario.

NOYB wrote in message
m...
...for catching Saddam. I hope the guy spent the last 8 months in

various
8
foot holes...'cause it'll prepare him for the next several months before

he
is shot.

Greg

Yeah, we'll give the guilty ******* a fair trial and then shoot him!

Shooting is way too easy. I say we just turn him over to the Kurds and let them
handle it. I'm sure they have something more biblical (Koranical?) in mind.
Saddam being killed by the infidel doesn't do anything for our relations with
Islam. This is and always was an Islamic problem. It's time we backed away and
let things take their natural course.
Maybe we should put his nuts in a vice for a few weeks until he rats out all
his other cronies and tells us about the WMDs but a live kicking and screaming
Saddam should be publically handed over to Islamic authorities and we drive off
smiling, knowing we did the right thing.
Gould 0738

Ainl't it a bitch when something good happens! Damn, I hope the Dow goes up
another thousand points in the next few months. Y'all will be crying your
poor
eyeballs out!

John
On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD

???????????

What the heck does the capture of Saddam Hussein have to do with the Dow going
up or down? It's been going up pretty nicely, lately, and SH wasn't caught
until this morning.

You righties sure get things confused.

I heard a RW talk show host today suggest that "Democrats should get down on
their knees and beg the forgiveness of our men and women in the military!"
Really? How 'bout the Democrats *in* the military? Who are they supoosed to
apolgize to- and for what?

Saddam Hussein hasn't h ad effective control in Iraq since last spring. I'm
very glad he's been captured- but it is tough to imagine how that is going to
change very much.

And good news for you, John. You guys couldn't show the WMD existed. You
couldn;'t show how Iraq's nuclear weapons program existed. You couldn't show
how an imminent threat to the US existed. But, congratulations.....there can no
longer be any doubt that Saddam Hussein existed. :-)

Doug Kanter

"Greg" wrote in message

This is and always was an Islamic problem. It's time we backed away and
let things take their natural course.

When's the last time to saw an ad for a video game, and it said "Thrill as
you crush enemies by letting things take their natural course!" The game
doesn't exist, therefore George Bush has no frame of reference for such
tactics.

basskisser

"Jack Meholf" wrote in message news:SQ0Db.390652$ao4.1290141@attbi_s51...
Are you suggesting that the Iraqi's are not pleased that SH has been
captured? CNN feels that it is a "monumental day in history", is it because
they are paid off by Halliburton Corp?

I believe that they are quite pleased, at least SOME OF THEM, that
Saddam is gone. I also believe that they are quite displeased with the
fact that BushCo is occupying their country, and trying to tell them
what god to pray to, etc., etc. It's a damned shame that the
conservatives can't seem to grasp that their are cultural differences
in this world, and it isn't up to the U.S. to make every country bow
to God and Rush.