Pepe

Default Edge of the World - A virtual tour

http://www.loshombresdelrio.com/amicalola/eotw/

Interactive 360 deg panoramic view of Edge of the World Rapids on the
Amicalola River in North Georgia. This is one of the prettiest rivers
in the SE. The levels on the day I did the pano was below minimal
which is .8 and this day was around .5. The Lola is one of those
rivers that only gets above minimal after a good rain.

Theres also a link on the page to a short .wmv windows movie of a
coupla kayakers going down the rapids.I will be posting more virtual
tour interactive panos on the website of other rivers and rapids as we
get the time to shoot them. The next virtual project I'm looking to do
is Bull Sluice on the Chattooga. Hopefully I'll get to it in the next
few weeks. The files are fairly large so if you're on dial-up they'll
take a while to load.

I have been testing different viewers for the virtual tours so I would
be interested in feedback on how this loads on your boxes. If you're
on dial-up it might take a minute or 2 to load.

SYa'llOTR

Pepe

riverman

"Pepe" wrote in message
m...
Thanks ED there was some kinda conflict with a counter on the page. If
you try it again it should work just fine.

You still got alot of html on the page. Check your code.

--riverman

Pepe

Thanks riverman, It's the the folks that are hosting my domain that
keep trying to fix the counter and everytime they do it keeps the
applet from the Virtual 360 from loading, I just took the counter code
off and again the 360 image loads fine. we'll see if the googers get
it right or I'll just tell them to stop messing with it or at worst
test the dam thing before putting it back up to make sure the pano
applet is loading ok.

"riverman" wrote in message ...
"Pepe" wrote in message
m...
Thanks ED there was some kinda conflict with a counter on the page. If
you try it again it should work just fine.

You still got alot of html on the page. Check your code.

--riverman

The Router World Challenge VirtualTransat General 0 November 6th 03 08:48 AM
Bush Resume Bobsprit ASA 21 September 14th 03 11:22 PM
(OT) And for the open minded clear thinkers Capt. Frank Hopkins General 1 September 4th 03 06:42 PM