Harry Krause

Default OT If True & confirmed about saddam, congrats to you all

WaIIy wrote:

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 08:06:08 -0500, JohnH
wrote:

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 21:28:17 +1100, K Smith wrote:

So far it's an unconfirm "Iranian" report,
but...................keeping our fingers crossed!!

Take care & well done.

Thanks, K!

Now I'm waiting to see how many congratulatory messages are posted by Harry,
jps, basskisser, et al. Should be interesting reading.

They are so immersed in hatred for everything Bush and anything
patriotic, there will be no positive comments.

Dean in '04 LOL

There is no connection whatsoever between true patriotism and the Bush
Adminstration. Bush and his crew are nothing but right-wing whores.

--
Email sent to is never read.
NOYB

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Gould 0738 wrote:

Is anyone else surprised he was taken alive? I would have thought he
would have committed suicide before capture.

Saddam is very much a coward. Always has been. Cowards don't commit

suicide
unless overwhelmed with depression.

He probably expects to survive.

We have caught a hot potato. The US will want to try him at a US (only)
military tribunal, and the rest of the world will want a Nuremberg type

trial.
Sticky diplomacy ahead, at a time when Colin Powell has been muzzled and

nobody
else in the administration is up to the task.

Doesn't Fox News (ha!) already have the trial transcripts?

I have 'em...right in the draw next to Bush's Yale transcript. If you want,
I'll send 'em both to you.

JohnH

wrote:

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 21:28:17 +1100, K Smith wrote:

So far it's an unconfirm "Iranian" report,
but...................keeping our fingers crossed!!

Take care & well done.

Thanks, K!

Now I'm waiting to see how many congratulatory messages are posted by Harry,
jps, basskisser, et al. Should be interesting reading.

They are so immersed in hatred for everything Bush and anything
patriotic, there will be no positive comments.

Dean in '04 LOL

There is no connection whatsoever between true patriotism and the Bush
Adminstration. Bush and his crew are nothing but right-wing whores.

The capture of Saddam is a good thing. The Bush administration is responsible.
Yippee. Can't wait to hear Dean. Gotta be fun to watch.

John
On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD

thunder

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 17:28:31 +0000, Gould 0738 wrote:

We have caught a hot potato. The US will want to try him at a US (only)
military tribunal, and the rest of the world will want a Nuremberg type
trial. Sticky diplomacy ahead, at a time when Colin Powell has been
muzzled and nobody else in the administration is up to the task.

Yuh think? I'm thinking he'll be tried by Iraqis in Iraq. The Governing
Council is already calling for the trial. Justice may be quicker if left
to the Iraqis.

Doug Kanter

"WaIIy" wrote in message

They are so immersed in hatred for everything Bush and anything
patriotic, there will be no positive comments.

Dean in '04 LOL

"Duh...yeah...what he said. Me think same thing."
-Wally

thunder

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 12:56:24 -0500, JohnH wrote:

The capture of Saddam is a good thing. The Bush administration is
responsible.

Are they? I thought he was captured by the 4th Infantry Division.
NOYB

"thunder" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 12:56:24 -0500, JohnH wrote:

The capture of Saddam is a good thing. The Bush administration is
responsible.

Are they? I thought he was captured by the 4th Infantry Division.

Who ordered them to Iraq...or did they go on their own?

Harry Krause

NOYB wrote:

"thunder" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 12:56:24 -0500, JohnH wrote:

The capture of Saddam is a good thing. The Bush administration is
responsible.

Are they? I thought he was captured by the 4th Infantry Division.

Who ordered them to Iraq...or did they go on their own?

Oh...so, then, George W. Bush is personally responsible for the 10,000
non-combatant Iraqi civilians we killed recently?

I thought so. Glad you do, too.

--
Email sent to is never read.
NOYB

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:

"thunder" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 12:56:24 -0500, JohnH wrote:

The capture of Saddam is a good thing. The Bush administration is
responsible.

Are they? I thought he was captured by the 4th Infantry Division.

Who ordered them to Iraq...or did they go on their own?

Oh...so, then, George W. Bush is personally responsible for the 10,000
non-combatant Iraqi civilians we killed recently?

No. I put the blame for their deaths on the guy that used them as human
shields.