Paul Dougherty

Default Measuring devices

Hi,
I was looking for a fuel flow gauge. Came across this site. The seem
to have something to measure anything on a boat, car, or airplane.

http://www.measureanything.com

I do not work for this company just found them on the internet.

Paul
Short Wave Sportfishing

On 4 Oct 2004 10:14:06 -0700, (Paul Dougherty)
wrote:

Hi,
I was looking for a fuel flow gauge. Came across this site. The seem
to have something to measure anything on a boat, car, or airplane.

http://www.measureanything.com

I do not work for this company just found them on the internet.

~~ wink - wink - nudge - nudge - say no more, say no more ~~

Considering that the prices here are 1/3 more than what other places
charge, I don't think I'll be buying anything from the company that
you don't have any involvement with ~~ wink - wink ~~.

Later,

Tom
-----------
"Angling may be said to be so
like the mathematics that it
can never be fully learnt..."

Izaak Walton "The Compleat Angler", 1653
Paul Dougherty

Tom,
Regardless of what you think. I have no relationship with this
company at all. I have not even bought anything off of them. Not yet
any way. I was truthful when said I came across them. I was just
passing on something I found while looking for a fuel flow gauge. But
was surprised to find all the other gauges they have.

I am just a humble IT guy at an insurance company.

Paul

wrote:

Hi,
I was looking for a fuel flow gauge. Came across this site. The seem
to have something to measure anything on a boat, car, or airplane.

http://www.measureanything.com

I do not work for this company just found them on the internet.

~~ wink - wink - nudge - nudge - say no more, say no more ~~

Considering that the prices here are 1/3 more than what other places
charge, I don't think I'll be buying anything from the company that
you don't have any involvement with ~~ wink - wink ~~.

Later,

Tom
-----------
"Angling may be said to be so
like the mathematics that it
can never be fully learnt..."

Izaak Walton "The Compleat Angler", 1653

Harry Krause

JohnH wrote:

Do let us know if you find a suitable fuel flow gauge at a reasonable price.

Planning to pass even more gas?

--
We today have a president of the United States who looks like he is the
son of Howdy Doody or Alfred E. Newman, who isn't smarter than either of

What, me worry?