Default WANTED - MARINE ELECTRONIC DEVICES

WANTED - MARINE ELECTRONIC DEVICES

USED BUT STILL NEW WANTED
any marine electronic devices that's within 2 to 6 years old
will be considered if the price is right.
- Radar, Autopilots, GPS fixed or hand held, Chartplotters,
Fishfinders 2-D and 3-D, Instruments, used engine hour monitors, VHF
Radios, Navigation Software (recent), weather/wind instruments,
compasses, generators, marine radios, etc................

Let me know what you have and what price you want. I will pick up,
remove, and pay cash.

Call Don 705-484-1301
none

i have3 two Si-tex lorans with couplers,
ritchie 4" bulhead compass fully gimballed in good shape.
repeater for Lx360 data marine wind indicator...i would like to buy the
masthead part or sell the display if i can't find the transducer for the
masthead direction sensor.
i have 24" square forward hatch in good condition
i have barant winches..single speed 6inch.
silva instrumnets..speed
knot log...trolle3d nehind boat with electronic readout for the purist
i have a furuno paper chart depth ploter with extra paper..very deep
reading.
folding 2blade brass sail boat prop for 1" shaft.
i have a lot of tackel and cleats.
I am looking for lx360 data marine masthead unit or somthing equivelent.
i want a windgenerator.
Thanks rick

On Tue, 11 May 2004 16:28:52 -0400, wrote:

WANTED - MARINE ELECTRONIC DEVICES

USED BUT STILL NEW WANTED
any marine electronic devices that's within 2 to 6 years old
will be considered if the price is right.
- Radar, Autopilots, GPS fixed or hand held, Chartplotters,
Fishfinders 2-D and 3-D, Instruments, used engine hour monitors, VHF
Radios, Navigation Software (recent), weather/wind instruments,
compasses, generators, marine radios, etc................

Let me know what you have and what price you want. I will pick up,
remove, and pay cash.

Call Don 705-484-1301

WANTED - MARINE BOAT USED HOUR METERS AND VHF RADIO, GPS [email protected] General 0 May 24th 04 07:47 PM
WANTED - MARINE ELECTRONIC DEVICES [email protected] General 0 May 11th 04 09:29 PM
WANTED - MARINE ELECTRONIC DEVICES [email protected] Boat Building 0 May 11th 04 09:29 PM
Just a few names... John Smith General 0 May 2nd 04 11:32 PM
marine trader light bulb wanted. Florida Keyz General 2 October 25th 03 04:37 AM