Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Harry Krause

Default sKerry's BIGGEST mistake - we will get nuked if we elect him

Karl Denninger wrote:
In article ,
Harry Krause wrote:

First.

That'll be $100,000 for willful copyright infringement.

Reported to Newsweek.

Yawn.

Second:

Ok, so I watched the debates last night.

Then, just to make sure I wasn’t completely going out of my mind in the
late night, I decided to wait until today to put this blog entry together,
and take just one piece out of the debate that was the most dangerous for
America – by either candidate.

Kerry won the prize.

And he won the debate.

There are some people who think that the most insane part of his position
last night was the claims that he would have a “world check” on any
need to use force – implying that the United Nations, or perhaps even
France or Germany – would have an effective veto over our use of
preemptive force in the war on terror. That was bad, but it wasn’t it.

He never said that. You need to increase the circle of those with whom
you communicate.

Many people have said that the most dangerous part of his posture was in
relationship to North Korea.

That’s a close second. But its instructive – because it means that
Kerry simply doesn’t learn from other’s mistakes, despite what he
claims.

What he said was that we should hold bilateral talks in addition to the
six nation talks. Perfectly sensible.

Stick to helping wandering husbands screw their wives and kids out of
support payments, Karl. It's in your area of expertise.

Bring Back Quayle:

A dumb Republican candidate is better than a dumb and evil one.