JimH

Default Another smear-spiracy?

So?

One persons experience. The same can be shown on the other side of the
fence.

What is your point Chuck?

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
Here's a chance for the righties to yell that this woman doesn't know what
she's talking about, and that it can't be true, and if it is then Kerry
probably caused it or did worse.

From sftt.org

Bookstore Censors?
An Army wife from Fort Lewis writes: "I was at the AAFES bookmark on Fort
Lewis, and the only books they have prominently displayed are pro-Bush,
anti-Kerry, including Unfit for Duty. It really, really angered me,
because it
is almost like one is the enemy if they are related in any way to the
Democratic Party. There are [also] photos of Bush coming to post all over
the
place, more than just chain of command photos, it is infuriating." Our
question: Is your base bookstore displaying a full range of viewpoints, or
just
pro-administration books? Please write and let us know in detail

Taco Heaven

Gould,

What is the results of his request concerning books available at AAFES?

What books are available at the Fort Lewis bookmark? What books are
available at the large, medium or small bookmarks? Have they ever
prominently displaced any books that would be considered liberal? Do they
promote and display books that will generate the most sales as most
bookstores do? Did they prominently display Bill Clinton's book when it was
released?

Has Hack ever published the results of any of his survey's or does he just
ask the questions and then never follow up with either a formal or informal
survey. Can you show me where he has published any of the results of his
informal survey? Has he ever conducted a formal survey to see if any of the
"letters" he is publishing is true? Is it possible that he is writing his
own letters to support his cause?

As an example if I set up a web site that had a headline that said:

Is Gould a raving lunatic?

I recently received a letter from a Washington civilian who stated he has
seen Gould running around naked in the streets of Seattle. He stated that
it appeared as if Gould has bipolar disorder that results in him swaying
between fascism and communism. He also stated that Gould is on the verge of
a nervous breakdown. Please write and let us know if you have seen the
same thing?

Please buy some of books and pamphlets and if you would send me a $1000 I
will include you on my Golden Honor Roll.

http://www.sftt.org/pageofhonor.html

Would any of this make my statement true?

Again, you are guilty of exactly what you find offensive about the Rush
"Ditto-Heads", taking whatever you hear as fact as long as it is negative to
the current administration. You do not care if it is true or if there is
any evidence to support the claim.

PS - If anything I have said is true and has hurt your feelings, please
forgive me, I tried to make an outrageous statement to show you how easy it
can be done.

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
Here's a chance for the righties to yell that this woman doesn't know what
she's talking about, and that it can't be true, and if it is then Kerry
probably caused it or did worse.

From sftt.org

Bookstore Censors?
An Army wife from Fort Lewis writes: "I was at the AAFES bookmark on Fort
Lewis, and the only books they have prominently displayed are pro-Bush,
anti-Kerry, including Unfit for Duty. It really, really angered me,
because it
is almost like one is the enemy if they are related in any way to the
Democratic Party. There are [also] photos of Bush coming to post all over
the
place, more than just chain of command photos, it is infuriating." Our
question: Is your base bookstore displaying a full range of viewpoints, or
just
pro-administration books? Please write and let us know in detail

Gould 0738

Gould,

What is the results of his request concerning books available at AAFES?

I don't know.

Notice he doesn't claim that the bookmark is carrying or displaying only
pro-Bush and anti-Kerry books, simply passing along a report and asking other
readers if they have observed the same thing at Fort Lewis or other military
establishments. It's an inquiry, not an accusation. Big differenece
Taco Heaven

Since it is an inquiry and does not verify any smear-spiracy, it really is a
non story.

Have you noticed on his web site that he asks many such leading questions,
but never follows up on them. If he has, I can not find any.

The fact that you used this in an effort to smear a candidate shows that you
like emulate those talk radio hosts who upset you.

Did you see how easy it is to ask leading questions in an effort to
discredit someone, without any proof what so ever.

IS GOULD A RAVING LUNATIC

I recently received a letter from a Washington civilian who stated he has
seen Gould running around naked in the streets of Seattle. He stated that
it appeared as if Gould has bipolar disorder that results in him swaying
between fascism and communism. He also stated that Gould is on the verge of
a nervous breakdown. Please write and let us know if you have seen the
same thing?

Please buy some of books and pamphlets and if you would send me a $1000 I
will include you on my Golden Honor Roll.

http://www.sftt.org/pageofhonor.html

My post cares just as much weight as the one that you made about the
smear-spircacy. While one or the other might be true, no one has shown
either to be true.