Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Bob

Default Bimini top recommendations

I hope we can keep this topic sane and on track...

I'm looking to buy a bimini top for my 32 year old 17' runabout I/o. I
want to be able to stand up underneath it and have it up while cruising
(max speed of my boat is 32 mph). Something made of decent quality
material, but does not have to be the best available either.

What type of material would you recommmend for all purpose, fresh-water
boating? I don't do a lot of boating in the rain, so that is not a
concern.

Good places to buy them at a reasonable price?

Any installation tips? I don't think I want to have the forward mount
points attached to my windshield, which is a little shaky after all
these years.

Other comments or recomendations?

Thanks in advance!

Bob