Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Taco Heaven

Default GUESS WHO'S ENDORSING JOHN KERRY????

The Communist Party has not endorsed any Candidate, but believes it is
important to elect Kerry and defeat Bush. From their web site: "The CPUSA
is doing our utmost to help defeat Bush"

Does this matter, no! Kerry is a liberal, he is not a communist and he can
not control what the CPUSA does.

The post was a troll, nothing more or nothing less. You can tell a post
made to the following groups
soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.barbra.streisand,alt.fan.j-garofalo,west-virginia.general,rec.boats
is only interested in starting a flame war.

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
A boater A wrote in message
On Sun, 26 Sep 2004 10:41:21 -0400, Dr. Linus Bahadur Goldfarb
wrote:

GUESS WHO'S ENDORSING JOHN KERRY????

The Communist Party of The United States of America, CPUSA, is
publicly supporting the election of John Kerry.

Now why doesn't that surprise me? Kerry, our Hanoi hero that helped
defeat
his own country!

His war on terroism would be against his own countrymen just like before.
Anyone that loves this country and what it stands for would be in his
sights.

It may surprise you, then, to learn that the CPUSA doesn't "support
Kerry". Idiot.