A boater

Default OT A polling site with a nice prediction

http://electoral-vote.com/
Jim

We deserve what we get, unfortunately.

A boater wrote:

http://electoral-vote.com/

P. Fritz

"A boater" A wrote in message
http://electoral-vote.com/

It will be even better as Bush wins Pa, N.J. and Minnesota.

Gould 0738

If not, then we'll proceed down the road to hell, and when hell strikes,
those of us still left can say, "We told you so," and the foaming at
the mouth conservatives will blame Bill Clinton.

Harry, I think "It's Clinton's fault" will have legs clear up until such time
as the *next*
moderate or progressive president takes office. Everything after that will be
his or her fault. :-)

None of the crap befalling our country right now is Bush's fault, it can all be
traced to Clinton this, Clinton that, etc etc etc