Steve

Default GREAT site for boat lovers

I know this group is mostly about boating, but hey, we all like to
look at pretty ladies, don't we? Is there anybody here who DOESN'T
watch the girls in the neon yellow bikinis?

Anyway, I ran across this web site and just wanted to pass it on to
you guys. It's NOT a porn site, and it's not some artsy-fartsy
nonsense, it's just a site about pretty women. I don't know how to
describe it - I was looking at this stuff, and I swear it was so
beautiful, I almost cried. Really, I'm serious. Anyway, just thought
you'd want to check it out. The URL is:

http://www.peacefulhills.net/beauty

Steve M.
Harry Krause

Steve wrote:
I know this group is mostly about boating, but hey, we all like to
look at pretty ladies, don't we? Is there anybody here who DOESN'T
watch the girls in the neon yellow bikinis?

Anyway, I ran across this web site and just wanted to pass it on to
you guys. It's NOT a porn site, and it's not some artsy-fartsy
nonsense, it's just a site about pretty women. I don't know how to
describe it - I was looking at this stuff, and I swear it was so
beautiful, I almost cried. Really, I'm serious. Anyway, just thought
you'd want to check it out. The URL is:

http://www.peacefulhills.net/beauty

Steve M.

Hey! This newsgroup is packed with Konservatives...they're not allowed
to look at wimmins.

Email sent to will never reach me.

Ron M.

"Don White" wrote in message ...
Wonder if any of the girls sail. We're always looking for new crew.

Steve wrote in message
m...
I know this group is mostly about boating, but hey, we all like to
look at pretty ladies, don't we? Is there anybody here who DOESN'T
watch the girls in the neon yellow bikinis?

Anyway, I ran across this web site and just wanted to pass it on to
you guys. It's NOT a porn site, and it's not some artsy-fartsy
nonsense, it's just a site about pretty women. I don't know how to
describe it - I was looking at this stuff, and I swear it was so
beautiful, I almost cried. Really, I'm serious. Anyway, just thought
you'd want to check it out. The URL is:

http://www.peacefulhills.net/beauty

Steve M.

Har! Well, hey, I looked at it. Not bad, really. Those girls ARE
very nice to look at. Probably worth subscribing to, if you're into
it.

Ron M.

Help with our site Henry Lyons General 0 October 19th 03 08:46 PM
Great Dismal Swamp site updated Jeff Bateman General 0 October 11th 03 11:16 AM
Great weekend Paul General 3 September 16th 03 08:30 PM
Tales from The Great Dismal Swamp Jeff Bateman General 0 September 14th 03 09:04 AM