Capt. Frank Hopkins

Default GREAT site for boat lovers SPAM

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

CF

Steve wrote:

I know this group is mostly about boating, but hey, we all like to
look at pretty ladies, don't we? Is there anybody here who DOESN'T
watch the girls in the neon yellow bikinis?

Anyway, I ran across this web site and just wanted to pass it on to
you guys. It's NOT a porn site, and it's not some artsy-fartsy
nonsense, it's just a site about pretty women. I don't know how to
describe it - I was looking at this stuff, and I swear it was so
beautiful, I almost cried. Really, I'm serious. Anyway, just thought
you'd want to check it out. The URL is:

http://www.peacefulhills.net/beauty

Steve M.