John Gaquin

Default Quote of the Day

SORRY to all concerned -- I forgot the "OT"

Mea Culpa

John Gaquin

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message news:SE%4d.7230

Correct the last sentence: "....whenever we GUESS it's in our national
interest".

Why would you want to alter the quote?

Gould 0738

Yes, but if you discount the hard-left base that would claim disaster
regardless of circumstances, its not such an impressive list after all. The
fact is that about 80-85% of the country is pacified, and the

Had to laugh at Ashcroft today. He sees nothing wrong with an election held
only in selected portions of the country. It's better than no election at all,
he says.

Maybe he can apply that logic to the US?
Just hold the election in the red states? :-)
Doug Kanter

"John Gaquin" wrote in message

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message news:SE%4d.7230

Correct the last sentence: "....whenever we GUESS it's in our national
interest".

Why would you want to alter the quote?

Because the word "guess" is, in retrospect, the correct one.

Doug Kanter

"John Gaquin" wrote in message

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

What's important is that when Kerry finds out the information he's been
given is bad, he revisits the issue and sometimes adjusts his
conclusions.

More accurately, "...when Kerry finds out the [position] he's been
[espousing] is [politically unpopular], he revisits the issue and

sometimes
adjusts his
conclusions..."

Do you wish for a world where nothing changes from day to day? If so, I'd
suggest you buy yourself the computer game "Sim City", create a little
world, save the game at that point, and just sit there and look at it. Or,
if you prefer not to use electricity, you could probably achieve the same
thing with about $300 worth of Legos.

John Gaquin

"John Gaquin" wrote in message

HOT DAMN!!!!

With one cast, I hooked the 2 Ks, Chuckie, and Thunder!

It's fun to fish!

:-)

Harry Krause

John Gaquin wrote:
"John Gaquin" wrote in message

HOT DAMN!!!!

With one cast, I hooked the 2 Ks, Chuckie, and Thunder!

It's fun to fish!

:-)

The only thing you've ever hooked is your foreskin in your zipper.

--
We today have a president of the United States who looks like he is the
son of Howdy Doody or Alfred E. Newman, who isn't smarter than either of

What, me worry?
John Gaquin

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message news:TVd5d.4956

Because the word "guess" is, in retrospect, the correct one.

If you wish. But your man, Kerry, might not appreciate your alterations.

John Gaquin

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

The only thing you've ever hooked is your foreskin in your zipper.

Good answer. Pithy. On point. Substantive.

NOYB

"thunder" wrote in message
On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 23:04:55 -0400, Harry Krause wrote:

John Gaquin wrote:
The
fact is that about 80-85% of the country is pacified, and the remaining
15% is a hell-hole.

LOL, that 85% must include all the uninhabited desert, because the cites
sure aren't pacified.

If journalists sent their cameras into the worst parts of Compton, the
Bronx, and Chicago's south side (all Democratic strong-holds by the way),
you'd get a total different picture of the U.S too.