JAXAshby

abd then graduated to an L16, all before I was 20.

hoary, when I was 20 I was a professional killer. you, at 20, were still
trying to figure out why girls panties were smooth on the crotch.
JAXAshby

btw, I joined Mensa in 1968, because I hoped to meet a belly dancer named
"Morocco". I met her in 1987, and within 60 seconds wished I hadn't.

Still have the clap, eh?

hoary, I never gave her the chance to show me she might have the clap. Rocky
was perhaps the most miserable fricking bitch I have ever had the misforture to
have contact with in my life. you want her, hoary, she is yours.
P. Fritz

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
Yup.......I recall that 1200 was the bench mark. (late

70's)....getting
that or higher was pretty much a guaranteed acceptance at any school in

the
country

nah. 1200 would get you into most state sponsered 4 year schools,

where -- if
you were lucky -- you would graduate with a liberal arts degree in poly

sci.

YAWN, you just can't get anything right can you? Unless you consider
every ivy league school state sponsored.................snicker

JAXAshby

haory, this may come as a bit of a surprise to you *but* the 1960 presidental
election was held in ----------------- 1960 ---------------------.

okay. was it "sorta" 1961 or "sorta" a year or two or three or five earlier

or
later?

It was 1961, the year after both Richard M. Nixon and John F. Kennedy
appeared on the New Haven Green during the 1960 Presidential campaign.
Got to see both in person (from a distance, of course)...my high school
wasn't that far away from the Green.

Here's some history of the Green.

--
We today have a president of the United States who looks like he is the
son of Howdy Doody or Alfred E. Newman, who isn't smarter than either of

What, me worry?

JAXAshby

karl, are *you* telling me and the entire world that I scored 99.99999% in
math?

I don't believe it, so why do you?

karl, *if* that is true, I scored in the top 2% of "all 18 year old" in

verbal
and the top 99.99999% in math.

*I* don't believe that is true. Why do *you* state it is true?

Because it is.

JAXAshby

BTW, while you got 400 points for showing up for the test, it was entirely
possible to lose those points by guessing at answers.

Karl Denninger

karl, I have never of anyone -- not even hoary -- who scored less than 200 on
*either* the verbal *or* math, let alone less than 200 on EACH.

wanna tell us about it, karl?