DZ

Default Dare to compare. :-)

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
http://www.johnkerry.com/issues/nati...y/compare.html

What a bunch of untrues. Boy they really got the boys busy a work to come up
with the stuff on that page. There isn't anything there about Kerry that's
his objective.

This is a copy of what I posted on an old posting, today:

Give it up. Kerry's a loser. Being from MA and seeing his work ethic and
lack of any moral convictions in the past, is he going to change. I think
not.
He's just playing the game like the rest but to the nth degree.
Any moron today can get up and say he's for health care, social security,
world peace, save to poor and get votes.

Let's smarten up.

We'll never have world peace, social security is fine and if everyone would
stop abusing the present health care systems, they won't be so expensive.
I remember a time when you went to the doctor's office and paid for the
visit. We're not talking a lot of money here. But now, someone gets a wood
splinter and they run to the doctors.
As far as jobs go, Presidents don't create jobs, the private sector does.
Unless he's just going to create bogus jobs so he can raise taxes.

The demos had a president who obsouletly dodged the draft during the Vietnam
war, but that was okay.
I must say that one's not much better than the other.

You know what, do what you want to do, but keep your hands out of my
pockets. I work hard for my money and do not appreciate handing it over to
people who want to abuse the system, sit home and watch the boob tube while
I'm working.

On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 03:30:16 -0400, "DZ" wrote:

Dizzy,

Thee I question thusly is first language your English?

DZ

"Q" wrote in message
On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 03:30:16 -0400, "DZ" wrote:

Dizzy,

Thee I question thusly is first language your English?

Q, yes that was my 3:30 in the AM example of my English.

Thanks for your interest,
DZ

On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 13:24:07 -0400, "DZ" wrote:

Q, yes that was my 3:30 in the AM example of my English.

Thanks for your interest,

Know what you mean. Up at 1:00AM meself...

Take care.

PS Get some sleep, man.