Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Taco Heaven

Default Those silly pollsters...

" If Bush wins, we will have to listen to Harry crying and whining for
another
4 years.

"NOYB" wrote in message
link.net...

"Taco Heaven" wrote in message
newsyk4d.26449$wV.21779@attbi_s54...
The problem with telephone polls is more and more people are refusing to

do
the telephone polls, which will skew the results.

Yup. I turned down two last week. Next time, I'll tell them I'm a
Democrat
who's voting for Bush. That way, Zogby won't "weight" my response right
out
of existence.

My guess is it will be a close race, with Bush winning, but it might be
right wing conspiracy and they have already rigged the vote for Bush to

win.
; )

The key is for Bush to win by a large enough number of votes so that
Kerry
can't whine like Gore that some glitch cost them the election.

My prediction: Bush 51-52% vs. Kerry 45-46%.

It's the silly season! Andrew Butchart Boat Building 18 February 1st 04 05:37 PM
Silly Question River Wild General 23 November 24th 03 10:18 PM
Silly Simrad Sale! Bobsprit ASA 2 November 9th 03 07:58 PM
Bush Drops to 49%? Arrest the Pollsters Harry Krause General 0 September 26th 03 01:52 AM