Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Bobsprit

Default Silly Simrad Sale!

The Simrad is NOT FOR THE US MARKET. It's nearly identical channel sets, but
lacks the WX set and has the larger battery. I should have realized since some
UK sites list it with the larger battery and the packaging was different.
Poor Suzanne was victimized by BoatUS!!!! I'm on the way over there to exchange
it for something else. Suzanne says "whats the difference, we have so many
weather radios." But it's bugging me that Scott will have a unit that has WX
and I won't!
Maybe a new Icom? Maybe one of those cute tiny but expensive Unidens or
Standards that will fall out of my hands easily....? Icom M2A looks like a good
deal as well.

RB