Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Tony Abbott

Default Prop Question

Question about prop and shaft rotations... we have twin engines with
counter rotational engines, 1 clockwise, 1 counter clockwise.... we also
have a LH prop and a RH prop currently not on the shafts... thus the
question...

Trying to confirm that a clockwise turning shaft in forward gear needs a LH
prop and thus a TH prop would go on a counter-clockwise turning shaft in
forward gear... can someone confirm my thoughts???

Thanks for any and all responses... and no I am not the one who removed the
props and failed to record which one came off which side...