Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Gould 0738

Default WH accuses others of lying about debate schedule

Gould,
I just found this web site I thought you might like. It rates the mud slung
by both parties. It looks like Kerry has gained a lead in slinging mud.
http://www.crawdadtech.com/campaign/

Maybe if he slings enough, he'll get back into the race. :-)

Does it strike you as just a bit tragic that we have organizations set up to
measure just *how* negatively one side or the other campaigns?

It's a sad fact that the name -calling, lies,
and malicious accusations seem to be what Boobus Americanus responds to most
enthusiastically. (That's why it has become the mainstay of most political
campaigns for the last 30 years or so).