Sara

Default A home near Nemo / Obed Wild & Scenic River

I grew up on Catoosa Road in Wartburg. It is a short distance from
Nemo, which is part of the Obed Wild & Scenic River. I often saw
people pass my house in the Summer with Kayaks strapped on their
vehicles. I thought I might announce this on this board in case any
of you might be interested in making Wartburg your home. My mother
would like to sell her house ASAP. Here's the info:
1.46 acres - manicured; mature trees
Brick home and barn
Home: 3 BR, 2 BA; open floor plan; 8 year-old Rheem h/a;
3-dimensional roofing, 2 years old; hardwood flooring; carpeted
bedrooms.
Brick driveway markers; near-by schools; outside city limits of
Wartburg, TN.
This is the home in which I was raised. It is a beautiful one-story
home that sits on a little hill and is adjacent to an open field. The
neighbors are wonderful, and the town is a friendly place. Please
e-mail me if you might be interested and would like more information.
)