Don White

"Bert Robbins" wrote in message

You Don are a sycophant and a bad one at that. You have a distored view of
the world.

Hold on there! How come you and Jim the 'Minus Man' can hold hands and dance
around here all day, but if I agree with someone you disagree with...I'm a
sycophant?

Don White

"Bert Robbins" wrote in message

Do you share of what? Turning tail and running away? You won't have a gun

so
if you do, find your backbone and, stand and fight what are you going to
fight with rocks and sticks?

Bert, Bert! I did sell my Lee Enfield 303, but still own a shotgun and a
22 cal rifle c/w 4x scope. All are properly registered and I keep them
safely locked up until required. I would hope that our gov't would supply
us with something more appropriate, but if push came to shove...I'd buy
something heavier. Maybe I could borrow one of your artillery pieces.

Bert Robbins

"Don White" wrote in message

"Bert Robbins" wrote in message

Do you share of what? Turning tail and running away? You won't have a

gun
so
if you do, find your backbone and, stand and fight what are you going to
fight with rocks and sticks?

Bert, Bert! I did sell my Lee Enfield 303, but still own a shotgun and a
22 cal rifle c/w 4x scope. All are properly registered and I keep them
safely locked up until required. I would hope that our gov't would

supply
us with something more appropriate, but if push came to shove...I'd buy
something heavier. Maybe I could borrow one of your artillery pieces.

Why do your have to have your firearms registered?

I like our great President George W. Bush don't want to fight the terrorists
on our own soil I want to fight them overseas.

Don White

"Bert Robbins" wrote in message
Why do your have to have your firearms registered?

Why??? because our gov't says so.
http://laws.justice.gc.ca/en/F-11.6/text.html
http://www.cfc-ccaf.gc.ca/en/

Bert Robbins

"Don White" wrote in message

"Bert Robbins" wrote in message
Why do your have to have your firearms registered?

Why??? because our gov't says so.
http://laws.justice.gc.ca/en/F-11.6/text.html
http://www.cfc-ccaf.gc.ca/en/

The only purpose of registration is so that they can easily come and take
them away if they want to, at any time night or day.

Are you allowed to keep your firearms in your home?

Don White

"Don White" wrote in message

The only purpose of registration is so that they can easily come and take
them away if they want to, at any time night or day.

Are you allowed to keep your firearms in your home?

Yes...as long as they are properly secured and the amunition is kept
seperate. One of my brother-in-laws has a large gun case with about 12
rifles/shotguns on display. He just keeps the cabinet locked and a wire
type lock through all the triger guards.