NOYB

Default Wrath of God Aimed at Florida Conservatives?

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

A couple of years ago, one of the two major "religious" conservative
spokesmen for the Repubicans, Jerry Falwell or Pat Robertson, claimed
that Orlando, Florida was being visited by tornadoes because God was
angry that Walt Disney World had approved health care coverage for gay
partners of employees.

Many on the religious right believed that nonsense.

Here's something to consider:

God is visiting one hurricane after another on Florida because he/she is
angry at how conservative the state has become, and how neglectful it is
of those of his people who need help the most.

What say you, Jerry or Pat?

I don't know what Jerry or Pat say, but *I* say you're an ass...just as they
were for saying something similar back then.

BTW--The majority of the damage has been in Charlotte and Palm Beach
Counties...which aren't exactly Republican strongholds.

Harry Krause

NOYB wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message

A couple of years ago, one of the two major "religious" conservative
spokesmen for the Repubicans, Jerry Falwell or Pat Robertson, claimed
that Orlando, Florida was being visited by tornadoes because God was
angry that Walt Disney World had approved health care coverage for gay
partners of employees.

Many on the religious right believed that nonsense.

Here's something to consider:

God is visiting one hurricane after another on Florida because he/she is
angry at how conservative the state has become, and how neglectful it is
of those of his people who need help the most.

What say you, Jerry or Pat?

I don't know what Jerry or Pat say, but *I* say you're an ass...just as they
were for saying something similar back then.

Oh, but I don't believe that kind of crap. Apparently righties like Pat,
Gerry and their followers do.

--
Not dead, in jail, or a slave? Thank a liberal!
And don't forget to pay your taxes so the rich don't have to!
John Gaquin

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

God is visiting one hurricane after another on Florida because he/she is
angry at how conservative the state has become, and how neglectful it is
of those of his people who need help the most.

Of course, he/she *might* be trying to clear out all the
oh-I-couldn't-vote-fairly-because-these-ballots-that-we've-been-using-for-fi
fteen-years-now-are-just-so-confusing nimrods by blowing them away like
hanging chads.