Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Bruce Richards

Default Holding Tank Location

I am looking for advise on the pros and cons of locating the waste
holding tank at an elevation slightly above the toilet (aproximately
16") verses the same or lower elevation. A higher elevation would
enable gravity flow to empty the holding tank in legal waters but I am
concerned about any problems it may create in toilet function or other
unforeseen issues. I would rather ask than create a stink!

pump out or no pumpout head David Ditch General 30 November 5th 03 01:46 AM
Place in Vancouver to plumb my holding tank? Lloyd Sumpter General 7 August 22nd 03 08:26 AM
Holding tank Paul General 10 August 9th 03 02:41 AM
Tank Level Meters: Headmistress (Peggy)? Lloyd Sumpter General 8 August 6th 03 04:30 AM
Fuel Tank Clog....Please help!! Doug Trowbridge General 3 July 18th 03 02:33 AM