Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Ernie

Default Removing Spark Plugs????

Posted the following beginning of November and received no response or there
might have been and I missed it or did not receive it. Please enlighten me.
Thanks

Attempted to remove spark plugs on a 2003 90HP 4 stroke engine and what a
pain. Removing the four bolts that anchors the plug cover is no trouble.
Removing the cover is the problem. Has anyone successfully accomplished
this? Thanks for the help.

--
Ernie

Everyone dies, but not everyone lives.
A. Sachs

Merc Spark Plugs Removal Ernie General 0 November 6th 03 02:12 PM
Changing Spark Plugs Mercury 4 Stroke Engine Ernie General 0 October 7th 03 04:01 AM
Spark Plug on Mercury question John Addington General 3 October 4th 03 02:16 AM
Optimax Spark Plug changes Ken Tanaka General 1 August 28th 03 04:07 AM
Loose spark plugs? Me General 0 August 17th 03 10:16 PM